CALL FOR PAPERS
Guidelines for Paper Submission
There will be two conference publications:
- A special issue of the International Journal of Mathematical Education in Science and Technology
Delta '09 peerreviewed best papers received by a May will be published in the International Journal of
Mathematical Education in Science and Technology (iJMEST).
Please submit papers directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
- DELTA'09 Proceedings book
This will include peer-reviewed reports of teaching experiments/experiences and research papers, and the
abstracts of all conference presentations.
Please submit abstracts via the online abstract submission system.
Participants may choose to only send an abstract.
The deadline for submission of papers for iMEST is 29 May 2009 and for final papers for the Proceedings is 31
Participants are invited to submit original abstracts for oral and/or poster presentations by 31 August 2009.
Authors should submit two copies of their papers with 8 to 10 pages each:
- One blinded copy with all references to the authors removed (also in the body of the paper).
- One copy with all author details.
- Submissions of papers for iJMEST: 29 May 2009
- Submission of abstracts of short presentations: 31 August 2009
- Submissions of papers for the Proceedings: 31 August 2009
Guidelines for submission
Authors are requested to conform to the following guidelines for submission of papers and abstracts. The papers
and abstracts must be submitted in English. All papers and abstracts will be reviewed and may be selected for oral
or poster presentation or may be rejected. The time allotted for each oral presentation will depend on the session to
which the abstract is allocated. English will be the language for all oral and poster presentations. We strongly
encourage submitting authors to register via the online registration system simultaneously with the submission.
Detailed information guidelines and recommendations for oral and poster presentations, as well as time allotment,
date, hour, and venue, will be sent in due time to duly registered authors.
- Abstracts and papers may be submitted electronically only until the deadline 31 August 2009.
- Abstracts and papers can be sent by direct email.